Each daily offer is exclusively valid for the specified day only.*
Available in-store and online. While Stocks Last. Conditions Apply.
Festive Theme: The Garden Room High Tea
The Garden Room Christmas theme combines the refinement of high tea with the beauty of a garden environment, creating a delicate and tasteful atmosphere.
Here are some ideas for introducing this theme into your own home:
- Colour Palette: Embrace a colour palette of soft and pastel shades, such as pale pinks, mint greens, and sky blues. These can be complemented by gold and champagne accents, creamy whites, and earthy browns.
- Natural and Sustainable: Embrace the beauty of the outdoors with ornaments crafted from wood, paper, and ceramics. We also recommend natural touches like fallen leaves, dried flowers, and pinecones, along with rattan tree skirts and décor.
- Wreaths and Garlands: Allow your wreaths and garlands to come to life with both fresh and dried foliage, including eucalyptus, pine branches, and ivy.
- Candlelight: Be enchanted by the warm glow of candlelight, thanks to our lustrous glass and brass candleholders, tealight votives, and coloured dinner and taper candles that will add a touch of whimsy.
- Tea Party Decor: Use classic tea sets, fine china, teapots, and delicate teacups and saucers for your high tea setup.
- Tiered Cake Stands: Display an array of pastries, cakes, finger sandwiches, and scones on tiered cake stands for an authentic high tea experience.
- Nature-Inspired Centrepieces: Create captivating centrepieces and hanging displays crafted from pinecones, branches, acorns, and dried flowers. Add glass, mirrored, or metallic accents for a touch of lustre.
- Background Music: Play light and soothing background music, such as classical compositions or instrumental pieces.
- The Christmas Tree: Look for a pale pastel green tree, such as our pre-lit tree by Balsam Hill.
- Playful Celebration: Make room for bonbons, garden-inspired table linen, and ceramic tableware in lovely shades of pink, purple, mauve, and white.
Lastly, if you adopt this style in your own home, consider wrapping your presents in eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, hessian, fabric, or botanical, or brown kraft paper. Complete your gift wrapping with twine, dried flowers, or sprigs of herbs.The Garden Room High Tea Christmas at Suzie Anderson Home is where tradition and sustainability meet, creating a holiday atmosphere that is visually stunning and memorable.