Classic Contemporary style is curated, minimal and uncluttered. It is about refined elegance, where handcrafted, quality-made pieces are incorporated to create sophistication and to reflect your individual style.
Heirloom and Antique furniture, custom lamp shades, and quality tailored soft furnishings reflect a considered interior space.
Selected decorative elements such as candles, trays, books and sumptuous tailored soft furnishings create a calming and soothing environment.
For a step-by-step guide to creating the Classic Contemporary look, explore our guide below and shop the style online.
- Neutral Colour palette; calming whites, taupes and soft greys.
- Architectural features; Interesting skirtings, ceilings, cornices and wall mouldings.
- Flooring; Wall to wall wool blend carpets, timber floorboards, Persian or abstract bespoke wool rugs.
- Lighting; Wall sconces and pendant lighting with bronze, brass and nickel and Fabric drum pendant shades with diffusers.
- Window treatments; Heavy lined neutral linen or silk curtains.
- Furniture; Elegant bespoke furniture and unique pieces that are quality-made, handcrafted or antique.
- Fabric; Natural linens, cottons, sumptuous silk, velvet or brocade.
- Art; Contemporary art, abstract, original artworks.
- Decorative; Curated coffee table books, organised bookcases, pretty trays, objet d'art, ceramics, sculptures and mouth blown vases.
- Plants; Fiddle leaf figs, orchid in hand painted or glazed ceramic planters.