All Weather Adventure Blanket | Classic
These Australian made, authentic Scottish tartan wool picnic blankets are lined with an oilskin backing. They’re waterproof for those dewy summer morning picnics with the kids, packing down easily to fit in the picnic basket or in the car boot for impromptu road trip stop-offs.
What’s more, these blankets are eco-friendly and are made with sustainable practices. Instead of virgin Merino wool fibre; wool offcuts, older blankets and garments are separated into colour groups and then shredded, spun and processed together to make a new, yet recycled yarn. This yarn is then woven into a traditional Scottish tartan recycled wool travel blanket.
- Lined with waterproof oilskin, so there’ll be no more soggy bottoms on those dewy morning picnics!
- The perfect rugs for travel, adventures, journeys, holidays and road trips
- Eco-friendly products – recycled wool is more sustainable
- They’re part of our Australian heritage story; a nod to the Scottish settlers that first came to our small town.
- 175cm x 157cm – a large size ideal for outdoor picnics and staying cosy in all seasons