Andrew Martin Interior Design Review, Vol. 26 | Andrew Martin
The annual standard volume features 1,000 photographs of extraordinary design trends including:
• Presentation of the winner of Designer of the Year
• A valuable source of inspiration for novices, aficionados, and professionals alike
• Dubbed the 'bible of the interior design world' by The Times
For more than 40 years, Martin Waller and his company Andrew Martin have continued to demonstrate that furniture is more than just a functional object and that a living space always finds new stories to tell. His Interior Design Review, the definitive standard work, unmatched in its variety and the broad range of topics, is now being published in its 26th edition. One hundred designers, 500+ pages, 1,000 photographs — such is the opulent presentation of the latest interior trends in this magnificent coffee table book. With its special arrangement, the latest edition is once again a feast for the eyes of design lovers who want to unleash their creativity.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19* per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at email@example.com with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.