Christian Tortu | Candle 190g | Forets
Christian Tortu is best known for single-handedly challenging the way the world sees flowers by mixing flowers, plants, and vegetables in unique arrangements that strip away artifice and offer direct interpretations of nature.
The fragrances of the Christian Tortu candle collection bring the natural world into your home, with each fragrance telling a story of the environment from someone that has dedicated their life to the floral form.
These exquisitely French creations from Christian Tortu are olfactory works of art.
The resin, the needles of the pine tree, the cistus labdanum, the leaves and the wood of the Virginian cedar, the tree moss and freshly cut grass blend in the addictive, unparalleled fragrance.
Head notes: pine tree, orange, cypress
Heart notes: cedar, mint, clove
- Base notes: labdanum, praline.
- Made in Paris.
Burn time: 45 hours
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19* per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at email@example.com with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.