Cire Trudon Cire Candle | 270g
The Cire scented candle is an olfactory representation of the manufacture: symbolic, it blends emanations of warm wax and perfumes being crafted. Reinterpreting Cire Trudon’s fundamental values – ancient savoir-faire and commitment to excellence – the scented candle reveals a unique perfume: behind the amber-colored glass, a beeswax absolute. Bees and beeswax have always been at the heart of the manufacture’s History: since the 17th century, Cire Trudon’s motto is “Deo regique laborant”, which means: “they (the bees) work for God and the King”.
- Head: Bergamot, Honey, Waxed wood.
- Heart: Beeswax absolute, Cinnamon essential oil, Sandalwood essential oil.
- Base: Musk, Patchouli essential oil, Tonka Beans, Vanilla.
- Burn time of 55 - 65 hours.
- Vegetable wax based candle
- Smoke free burn
- Artisanal glass, crafted by hand in Vinci, Italy
- Cotton wick adapted to each fragrance
- Classic style candle, 10.5cm height