Cire Trudon Grande Candle 3kg | Cire
Quite the ideal companion. An easy size to travel with, La Petite Bougie blends in wherever it goes and can easily turn into the perfect gift. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
The Cire scented candle is an olfactory representation of the manufacture: symbolic, it blends emanations of warm wax and perfumes being crafted.
Reinterpreting Trudon’s fundamental values - ancient savoir-faire and commitment to excellence - the scented candle reveals a unique perfume: behind the amber-colored glass, a beeswax absolute.
Bees and beeswax have always been at the heart of the manufacture’s History: since the 17th century, Trudon’s motto is “Deo regique laborant”, which means: “they (the bees) work for God and the King”. 2019 marks a turning point for the Maison, as Trudon decided to financially help the Orne Dark Bee Conservatory, with the partnership of the Perche Nature Park. 4 percent of all sales of the Maison’s Cire candle will go toward the saving of Orne Dark Bees.
Fragrance pyramid top: Bergamot, Waxed wood, HoneyHeart Notes: Beeswax absolute, Sandalwood essential oil, Cinnamon essential oilFragrance pyramid bottom: Tonka Beans, Patchouli essential oil, Musk, Vanilla
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19* per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: email@example.com
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.