Cire Trudon Mary Candle 270g
A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. This candle is manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
The fantastical world by Mary Shelley's work : a combination of spices as the recipe for a strange potion, tender and exotic wood notes expressing desire for movement, a soft amber and tobacco accord reminiscent of certain scents of her time.
- Fragrance pyramid top: Cardamom, Juniper, Pepper
- Fragrance pyramid middle: Cedarwood, Papyrus, Patchouli, Guaiac wood
- Fragrance pyramid bottom: Labdanum, Moss
- Burn time of 55 - 65 hours.
- Vegetable wax based candle
- Smoke free burn
- Artisanal glass, crafted by hand in Vinci, Italy
- Cotton wick adapted to each fragrance
- Classic style candle, 10.5cm height
H: 10.5 cm
Diameter: 9 cm