Jules Cushion Cover | Rust Herringbone | 63x63cm | Libeco Linen
Three different tweeds, in 2 different colourways, each in herringbone and plain weave mixes- definitely eye catchers!
The Jules Rust Herringbone Cushion Cover is made in Belgium and is full of pigment inspired colours- rust & blue. It’s also washed which makes it thick, full and beautiful to look at, and to use.
49% Wool, 7% Linen, 19% Viscose, 5% Polyamide
- Cover only: Please note: Cushion insert not included.
63cm x 63cm
- Libeco have been passionate about weaving the highest quality linen since 1858 and their belief in flax as a sustainable premier product has only grown throughout the years.
- They are a fifth-generation family run Belgian mill, who are committed to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
- The mill is certified CO neutral and their mission is to work with flax farmers, spinners and finishers to create the highest possible added value with the smallest possible ecological footprint.
- Only 6 weavers around the world carry the Belgian Linen™ quality label.