Deborah Hutton Summer Hat #008 | UPF50+ | Navy M/L
Canopy Bay by Deborah Hutton is a range of UPF50+ full sun resistant hats and headware that offers a sophisticated solution for your outdoor lifestyle.
This brand new range of Deborah Hutton hats came about as a collaboration with Australian manufacturer, Rigon Headwear, on the heels of Hutton's skin cancer operation which left a scar extending from her nose to mouth.
The handsome Huntingdale is a classic unisex Fedora that features an white base topped with a taupe and navy striped feature ribbon. Handmade and manufactured in Australia, this Flexibraid® hat provides UPF50+ maximum sun protection. Being so travel-friendly, it will pack flat in a bag for convenience.
- COLOUR: Navy blue base with a taupe, white and navy grosgrain band
- FIT: Adjustable, comfy-fit elastic to ensure your hat stays in place
Travel-friendly, crush-resistant Flexibraid® fabric is designed to maintain it's shape
UPF50+ sun protection
Proudly Australian made
Care & Maintenance:
- Hand wash in mild soapy water
- Brim width: 6cm
- Crown height: 9.5cm
- Inner circumference: 58cm
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19 per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at email@example.com with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.