Luc Pouch Stripe | 23x16cm | Linen/Wool Blend | Libeco Linen
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A warm gray linen/wool blend pouch finished with bone and copper stripes at each end.
70% Linen - 30% Wool
- Washed finish
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- 18 oz/yd² - 610 g/m²
- Made in Belgium
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
- Libeco have been passionate about weaving the highest quality linen since 1858 and their belief in flax as a sustainable premier product has only grown throughout the years.
- They are a fifth-generation family run Belgian mill, who are committed to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
- The mill is certified CO neutral and their mission is to work with flax farmers, spinners and finishers to create the highest possible added value with the smallest possible ecological footprint.
- Only 6 weavers around the world carry the Belgian Linen™ quality label.
Large items including Furniture, Lighting, Rugs, Mirrors, Artwork, Cushion Inserts and Bulky or Fragile items are available for in store collection only OR select FREIGHT QUOTE REQUIRED at check out and we will contact you for a freight quote to your postcode. Thankyou.