Matisse Industrial Clock on Footed Stand | Black
STORE PICK UP/LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY/FREIGHT QUOTE ON APPLICATION
Due to the size and weight of this piece we are unable to offer our regular Australia wide delivery.
For Australia-wide deliveries, a freight quote does apply for this piece.
This is not calculated online and will be in addition to your purchase.
Please contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The French chic configuration of this elegant round free standing clock puts the popular in mechanics. With its antique french colonial design it is perfect for a side table or buffet. The frame is made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed metal finish.
This Skeleton Clock has an exposed gear movement, thus you are able to view the "skeleton" of the movement in the clock. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands, leaving admirers mesmerised and in a hypnotic state as they watch the gears rotate in perfect unison.
Glass & Metal
- Round piece of glass marked with just the necessary increments of time, protects the design of the cogs.
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- Industrial worn, rusted metal finish adding to the bespoke nature of the clock
- Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and walls
25 x 35 x HEIGHT 55cm
Carton Dimension and weight: 60x30x30cm 4.5kg
Large items including Furniture, Lighting, Rugs, Mirrors, Artwork, Cushion Inserts and Bulky or Fragile items are available for in store collection only OR select FREIGHT QUOTE REQUIRED at check out and we will contact you for a freight quote to your postcode. Thankyou.