Luc Stripe Throw Blanket | 140x220cm | Wool/Linen Blend | Libeco Linen
A warm grey throw blanket by Libeco linen, featuring a dark grey look finished with bone and copper stripes at each end.
70% Linen, 30% Wool
- Washed finish + made in Belgium.
Care & Maintenance:
Please wash at max. 30°C/86°F on a wool or hand wash program. Use a mild soap and avoid chlorine bleach.
If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment. Should you choose to iron the product, for best results, do so with steam on slightly damp linen. Unfold the coverlets completely before washing and do not overload the machine.
- Libeco have been passionate about weaving the highest quality linen since 1858 and their belief in flax as a sustainable premier product has only grown throughout the years.
- They are a fifth-generation family run Belgian mill, who are committed to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
- The mill is certified CO neutral and their mission is to work with flax farmers, spinners and finishers to create the highest possible added value with the smallest possible ecological footprint.
- Only 6 weavers around the world carry the Belgian Linen™ quality label.