Traditional Style French Absinthe 'Sucrier' | Sugar cube holder
This is an exact reproduction of an old sugar bowl used to hold the sugar cubes in the preparation of a traditional French or Swiss absinthe.
Although it is extremely rare to find an antique fountain with a matching antique sugar cube holder, you can now have this replica that matches our #1 Traditional Absinthe Fountain, 4 Faucets.
Mouth-blown clear glass bowl. Chrome plating on brass.
Measures 39.3 cm high with a lid. The base measures 15.2 cm in diameter.
The glass bowl is 12.7 cm high and 12.7 cm in diameter
Large items including Furniture, Lighting, Rugs, Mirrors, Artwork, Cushion Inserts, and Bulky or Fragile items are available for in-store collection only OR select FREIGHT QUOTE REQUIRED at check out and we will contact you for a freight quote to your postcode. Thankyou.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19* per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at email@example.com with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.