Cire Trudon Trianon Candle | 270g
The picking of jacinth, roses, white flowers, wild herbs from the meadows and graminaceous plants, this bunch of flowers reminds us of an ideal nature, that of the Nouvelle Héloïse and the country life dreams of Marie Antoinette.
Vibrating with the memory of a summer evening and the warm scent of musk of torches, this candle is a homage to the Queen of taste who inspired so many candles to Maison de Cire Trudon.
- Head: Galbanum, Cyclamen.
- Heart: Jacinth, Rose, White Flowers.
- Base: Musk.
- Burn time of 55 - 65 hours.
- Vegetable wax based candle
- Smoke free burn
- Artisanal glass, crafted by hand in Vinci, Italy
- Cotton wick adapted to each fragrance
- Classic style candle, 10.5cm height