1815 Chronograph Watch | Steel/Blue Sunray | Dark Brown Strap
1815 was an important year – it was the year the chronograph technique was invented. With its classic design details, the first designed timepiece in the Skov Andersen collection could therefore be named nothing else than 1815. Each timepiece is made unique with its individual number engraved on the case back.
Sapphire glass: Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Colour: Steel/Blue Sunray
Strap: Italian leather (genuine) with Pin buckle
- Beautiful royal blue details & Interchangable Straps
- A chronograph watch with a clean and classic design in the perfect size for all gentlemen.
- 2 year warranty
- Box: Custom made in beautiful wood with engraved logo
- Case: 316L High precision stainless steel with ISO 9001 certified rose gold coating, individually numbered
- Dial: Dark blue sunray dial with steel dots and hands, gold small second hand
- Movement: Miyota 6S11 Chronograph (Quartz)
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM tested (Suitable for rain & shower)
41 mm wide, 11 mm thick
Strap: 20mm width 19cm length 15-20cm circumference