1820 Automatic Watch | Steel/White | Brown Strap
Thomas Prest was the first person to register a patent for the self winding watch. The year was 1820 – Therefore, 1820 Automatic.
Sapphire glass: Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Italian leather (genuine) with Pin buckle
- Beautiful royal blue details & Interchangable Straps
- A chronograph watch with a clean and classic design in the perfect size for all gentlemen.
- 2 year warranty
- Box: Custom made in beautiful wood with engraved logo
- Case: 316L High precision rose gold coated, individually numbered
- Dial: White with steel squares and hands, royal blue second hand
- Movement: NH35A Automatic, 40 hour power reserve (Mechanic/Automatic)
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM tested (Suitable for rain & shower)
40 mm wide, 11 mm thick
Strap: 20mm width 19cm length 15-20cm circumference