1844 Chronograph Watch | Steel/Black | Black Strap
In 1844 the chronograph was updated to include the resetting feature, which allowed successive measurements. The 1844 model is designed with numbers and precision lines to make each timing (and reset) to be spot on accurate.
Each timepiece is made unique with its individual number engraved on the case back. The watch is carefully designed with quality materials and sapphire glass in a perfect 41mm case.
Sapphire glass: Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Italian leather (genuine) with Pin buckle
- Beautiful royal blue details & Interchangable Straps
- A chronograph watch with a clean and classic design in the perfect size for all gentlemen.
- 2 year warranty
- Box: Custom made in beautiful wood with engraved logo
- Case: 41mm case: 316L High precision stainless steel, individually numbered
- Dial: Black with steel dots and hands
- Movement: Miyota 6S11 Chronograph (Quartz)
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM tested (Suitable for rain & shower)
41 mm wide, 11 mm thick
Strap: 20mm width 19cm length 15-20cm circumference
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19* per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at email@example.com with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.