1844 Chronograph Watch | Steel/White | Brown Strap
In 1844 the chronograph was updated to include the resetting feature, which allowed successive measurements. The 1844 model is designed with numbers and precision lines to make each timing (and reset) to be spot on accurate.
Each timepiece is made unique with its individual number engraved on the case back. The watch is carefully designed with quality materials and sapphire glass in a perfect 41mm case.
Sapphire glass: Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Italian leather (genuine) with Pin buckle
- 2 year warranty
- Box: Custom made in beautiful wood with engraved logo
- Case: 41mm case: 316L High precision stainless steel, individually numbered
- Dial: Pearl white with steel dots and hands, black small second hand
- Movement: Miyota 6S11 Chronograph (Quartz)
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM tested (Suitable for rain & shower)
41 mm wide, 11 mm thick
Strap: 20mm width 19cm length 15-20cm circumference