Panama Boater Hat | Ivory
The Panama Boater Ivory Hat is crafted from natural palm fiber by hand in Ecuador. These hats are handwoven and hand blocked according to traditional local craft by skilled artisans. They are lightweight and breathable, making it the perfect hat to wear in the hot Australian summer. The Boater has a large sized brim of approximately 8 cm - 9 cm in depth.
Natural Palm Fiber
- If you are in-between sizes when purchasing the panama hat, you can adjust the size to your head size by using a small safety pin to fasten inside the centre back band and pull across each other.
- It can be worn comfortably this way or replace with a stitch.
- The natural ageing process should be considered as part of the uniqueness of your own treasured hat. Being hand made by skilled artisans each hat has individual variations.
Care & Maintenance:
- Do not fold or roll these hats for travel packing. Keep dry and if it does get wet, gently reshape it by hand then sit on shelf to dry, You can reshape also by lightly and safely steaming and pressing into shape.
- For removal of marks lightly use a damp cloth or nappy wipes. First try inconspicuous place to see there is no discolouration when using damp cloth and wipes.
58 and 60.
Brim of approximately 8 cm - 9 cm in depth.
Large items including Furniture, Lighting, Rugs, Mirrors, Artwork, Cushion Inserts and Bulky or Fragile items are available for in store collection only OR select FREIGHT QUOTE REQUIRED at check out and we will contact you for a freight quote to your postcode. Thankyou.