Bemboka Bathrobe | Bamboo & Cotton | Wheat
Luxuriously soft, instantly absorbent and beautifully designed, the Bemboka Knitted Bathrobe collection offers unrivalled relaxation, perfect for ensuring the ultimate comfort during your valuable downtime. Boasting a premium quality, multipurpose design, the robe is both versatile and durable. Made in New Zealand, the luxury bath time must-have is light and cosy and made from a plush 70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton blend.
Tumble-dried, pre-shrunk and expertly hand-finished, the Bemboka Knitted Bathrobes are machine washable and tumble dry-friendly, maintain their superior softness throughout day-to-day use.
70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton blend.
- Bemboka uses cotton yarns of the highest standard, sourced directly from a supplier who remains an active member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), and complies with both the Global Organic Textile (GOTS) 5.0 standard and Organic Content Standard 100 (OCS 100), certifying yarn to contain 95-100% certified organic fibres.
Large items including Furniture, Lighting, Rugs, Mirrors, Artwork, Cushion Inserts and Bulky or Fragile items are available for in store collection only OR select FREIGHT QUOTE REQUIRED at check out and we will contact you for a freight quote to your postcode. Thankyou.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19 per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: email@example.com
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.