James Shoulder Bag | Belgian Linen
A tote bag made out of thick and sturdy linen in natural colors. Finished with a stylish flax and black trim on the two inner sides. Inside this tote bag is lined with a black and flax herringbone and it has two zipper pockets.
15.3 oz/yd² - 520 g/m²
- Washed finish
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- 12.2 oz/yd² - 410 g/m²
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
50.8 x 38.1 x 15.24
- Libeco have been passionate about weaving the highest quality linen since 1858 and their belief in flax as a sustainable premier product has only grown throughout the years.
- They are a fifth-generation family run Belgian mill, who are committed to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
- The mill is certified CO neutral and their mission is to work with flax farmers, spinners and finishers to create the highest possible added value with the smallest possible ecological footprint.
- Only 6 weavers around the world carry the Belgian Linen™ quality label.