Trudon Petit Candle | Cyrnos 70g
Inspired by the aromatic gardens surrounding the Villa Cyrnos (built in 1894 by Empress Eugenie who oversaw the construction one of the most beautiful villas of Cap Martin as it welcomed the flamboyant upper crust of early-20th century high society. Queens, poets and artists met in the shade of fig trees and parasol pines under the warm Mediterranean sun.
- Head: lemon, myrtle, thyme
- Heart: black fig, cedarwood, lavender, pine
- Base: cashmere wood, musk, patchouli.
- 70g Petit Candle
- Burn time 18-20 hours
- Vegetable wax based candle
- Smoke free burn
- Artisanal glass, crafted by hand in Vinci, Italy
- Cotton wick adapted to each fragrance