Jules Cushion Cover Green Herringbone | 63x63cm
Three different tweeds, in three different colourways, each in herringbone and plain weave mixes- definitely eye catchers! The Jules Green Herringbone Cushion Cover is made in Belgium and is full of pigment inspired colours- rust, green, gold. It’s also washed which makes it thick, full and beautiful to look at, and to use.
The fifth generation of the Libeert family is managing the Libeco company. All Libeco Linen is woven in Belgium. The fabric is inspected yard by yard and mended by hand where necessary. Their products are made with great care, for the product, but also for the environment.
49% Wool, 7% Linen, 19% Viscose, 5% Polyamide
- Made in Belgium
- Over the last few years, Libeco has made significant steps by becoming a CO2 neutral company and by launching a 100% organic linen collection.
- Follow these tips to care for your linens:
- Please wash at max. 40°C/104°F on a wool or hand wash program.
- Use a mild soap and avoid chlorine bleach
- Do not overload machine
If possible, line dry, it’s best for the linen and the environment.
If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
63cm x 63cm
Please note: Cushion insert not included
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19* per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: email@example.com
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.