Mojave Stripe | Belgian Linen Napkin
This open weave napkin construction is becoming a Libeco classic. This one is an old rose color with ecru, sage, and black stripes running across the width, a different stripe at the top than at the bottom.
- Washed finish
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- 2.7 oz/yd² - 90 g/m²
- Made in Belgium
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
- Libeco have been passionate about weaving the highest quality linen since 1858 and their belief in flax as a sustainable premier product has only grown throughout the years.
- They are a fifth-generation family run Belgian mill, who are committed to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
- The mill is certified CO neutral and their mission is to work with flax farmers, spinners and finishers to create the highest possible added value with the smallest possible ecological footprint.
- Only 6 weavers around the world carry the Belgian Linen™ quality label.