Ingersoll Stripe Pillow Sham | 65x65cm
This Ingersoll Stripe Pillow Sham showcases beeswax and bone stripes on an arabica delavé ground. Because of the twill weave, the fabric has subtle diagonal lines and is made of pure linen with a delicate washed finish.
The fifth generation of the Libeert family is managing the Libeco company. All Libeco Linen is woven in Belgium. The fabric is inspected yard by yard and mended by hand where necessary. Their products are made with great care, for the product, but also for the environment.
Colour: Washed finish
- Made in Belgium
- Over the last few years, Libeco has made significant steps by becoming a CO2 neutral company and by launching a 100% organic linen collection.
- Follow these tips to care for your linens:
- Please wash at max. 40°C/104°F on a wool or hand wash program.
- Use a mild soap and avoid chlorine bleach
- Do not overload machine
If possible, line dry, it’s best for the linen and the environment.
If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
65 x 65cm
Large items including Furniture, Lighting, Rugs, Mirrors, Artwork, Cushion Inserts and Bulky or Fragile items are available for in store collection only OR select FREIGHT QUOTE REQUIRED at check out and we will contact you for a freight quote to your postcode. Thankyou.