Cire Trudon Carmelite Candle | 270g
The perfume of old stonewalls, in the shade of cloisters and convents, this scent of fresh and mossy stone tells us about the black and white silhouettes of sisters moving in the silence of ritual mass. Under the light of votives and psalmody, CarmÃ©lite refers to the peace of souls and eternity.
- Head: Geranium, Mugwort, Orange.
- Heart: Cardamom, Clove, Patchouli, Violet.
- Base: Ambergris, Cedarwood, Sandalwood.
- Burn time of 55 - 65 hours.
- Vegetable wax based candle
- Smoke free burn
- Artisanal glass, crafted by hand in Vinci, Italy
- Cotton wick adapted to each fragrance
- Classic style candle, 10.5cm height