Virginia Belgian Linen Napkin | 42x42cm
The lovely Virginia. This napkin is a little bit of a rock star all on her own. She looks beautiful with the Olympia tablecloth, and can be greatly mixed with the Olympia napkins. There are two different colorful stripes in mustard, navy and old rose sitting on the Nairobi-bronze ground.
- Washed finish
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- 2.7 oz/yd² - 90 g/m²
- Made in Belgium
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
- Libeco have been passionate about weaving the highest quality linen since 1858 and their belief in flax as a sustainable premier product has only grown throughout the years.
- They are a fifth-generation family run Belgian mill, who are committed to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
- The mill is certified CO neutral and their mission is to work with flax farmers, spinners and finishers to create the highest possible added value with the smallest possible ecological footprint.
- Only 6 weavers around the world carry the Belgian Linen™ quality label.