Sydney Northern Beaches Candle
As you set off along one of the Ku Ring Gai's many walking tracks you take in dry grassy plains and open forests of smooth barked apple gums and red bloodwoods before descending to a remote sandy beach through lush mossy trails shrouded by giant tree ferns. Barrenjoey lighthouse beckons while a cool north easterly brings respite from the thick salty haze.
- Top: Peppermint Gum, Nerolina.
- Heart: Native Grass, Wattle
- Base: Cedarwood with an element of surprise of Lemon ironbark.
- Free of paraffins, parabens, phthalates and lead.
- Burn time: 60 to 65 hours.
- Handpoured in Sydney, Australia using 100% soy wax and cotton wicks.
300g wax / 700g product.