How to Keep Your Towels Looking New
Bemboka Towels can be washed on a warm, gentle cycle at 40 degrees.
Line-dry products in a shaded place, away from direct sunlight, or tumble dry on a medium heat. .
Choosing the right laundry detergent
- Use phosphate-free liquid laundry detergents.
- Do not bring coloured Bemboka products into contact with bleach, peroxide or optical brighteners. These are too harsh, and will shorten the lifespan of the soft material fibres.
- Do not use bleach or benzoyl peroxide on any Bemboka products.
- Many facial and acne products contain benzoyl peroxide, which may discolour products.
- To properly care for your Bemboka products and take the necessary precautions to avoid permanent damage, check the labels of creams, cosmetics and toiletries before use.