Flameless Candle Remote | Suitable for Pillars/Tapers/Tea Lights
The remote is sold separately on purpose, as you only need one remote control to turn on and off multiple candles. Be sure to read the instruction sheet that is included with the remote control, as the options are quite extensive. When first turned on, the candles will always default to the median level of brightness which is at 60% power.
You only need one remote to operate many candles. The infrared technology works with line of sight, and up to approximately 4 metres. The candle flame cap will flash twice to acknowledge the command from the remote has been received.
In line with Australian and New Zealand Government Guidelines, the remote has been redesigned to include a captive screw
- New design in line with Australian and NZ Government Guidelines on button battery safety and access. Now with a Captive Screw permanently attached to the battery door. This is to ensure that when changing the battery the screw does cannot separate from the battery door and not get lost in the process (the screw ensures curious children cannot access the battery).
- The remote is compatible for ALL UYUNI LIGHTING Pillars (both and Outdoor, including the Outdoor Lantern), Tapers, Tea Lights and Xmas Trees; one remote will work one thousand candles, as long as they have line of sight and the candles are within distance
- 4 hr, 6 hr, 8 hr and 10 hr timer options
- 3 levels of brightness
- Remote requires 1 x CR2025 battery (included)
Remote measures 4cm x 8.5cm
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19 per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: email@example.com
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.