Cire Trudon Cyrnos Candle | 270g
In 1894, Empress EugÃ©nie decided to have constructed one of the most beautiful villa of Cap Martin on the CÃ´te dâ€™Azur. She named it Villa Cyrnos and created a semi-desert, mineral, contrasted and fragrant garden. Pines, the Capâ€™s typical trees, were planted as well as olive and fig trees. In this magnificent garden, the Empress welcomed the great names of an aging, nostalgic European aristocracy but also avant-garde artists and intellectuals.
- Head: Lemon, Thyme, Myrtle.
- Heart:Â Black fig, Lavender, Pine, Cedarwood.
- Base:Â Musk, Patchouli, Cashmere wood.
- Burn time of 55 - 65 hours.
- Vegetable wax based candle
- Smoke free burn
- Artisanal glass, crafted by hand in Vinci, Italy
- Cotton wick adapted to each fragrance
- Classic style candle, 10.5cm height