Cire Trudon Madurai Candle | 270g
The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a flower originally from Arabia. Whether fresh or dried, they still play a quintessential role in Indiaâ€™s myths, legends and daily rituals. At times, jasminum sambac perfumes loose-leaf tea; at others, it is braided into floral necklaces.
Revered spiritually, the odorant flower turns into an offering in Hindu temples.
- Head: Ylang-Ylang.
- Heart:Â Sambac Jasmine absolute.
- Base: Benzoin Resin.
- Burn time of 55 - 65 hours.
- Vegetable wax based candle
- Smoke free burn
- Artisanal glass, crafted by hand in Vinci, Italy
- Cotton wick adapted to each fragrance
- Classic style candle, 10.5cm height