No.88 | Outdoor Incense Sticks | 12 Pack
UNIQUE SCENT & QUALITY: bring a touch of sophistication to your house with the No.88 Incense Sticks, infused with the purest and highest quality essential oils used in our iconic and bestselling fragrance, No.88. A truly unique mix of zesty bergamot, warm germanium, rose otto and exotic frangipani with an earthy, dry base of vetiver and sandalwood
RELAXING BENEFITS: these incense sticks create a calming atmosphere and a sense of comfort within minutes. A simple but powerful way to enhance the surroundings. They may also be used whilst practising yoga and meditation, the scents provide help with relaxation and focus
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED: a pack of 6×12 fragrant No.88 incense sticks embellished in a uniquely designed striking black and white box. Tied up with the Czech & Speake signature blue ribbon
HOW TO USE: most suited for outdoor use or for use in very large, well ventilated rooms. Simply light the stick and gently blow out the flame. This will leave the glowing embers to smoulder and release this exotic fragrance. Each of the 12 sticks will burn for approximately 2 hours (depending on airflow). The sticks can be carefully extinguished and then re-lit, should you require. Never leave an incense unattended
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once you have placed your order, your items will be shipped via standard shipping within 1-3 business days.
Please allow 1-2 extra days over public holidays and store closures for your items to be shipped. If you placed an order that requires a freight quote, your order will only be shipped after we have contacted you with the freight quote and you have accepted and approved the quote. Please note, additional freight quotes will be sent for SA/WA, remote and non-metro areas, and for large, bulky, or fragile items.
Standard, Free Shipping & Freight Quote rates:
Orders valued at up to $299 will be shipped at a flat shipping rate of $19 per order.
Orders valued at $299 or more will receive FREE shipping to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne Metro Areas*.
*Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
POST-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTES;
- Orders to SA/WA, Remote, and Non-Metro Areas & large, fragile, or bulky items will receive an additional freight quote. For an accurate quote, please email our team with the item you are interested in and your postcode at email@example.com.
- Freight quotes will be sent separately after payment if an additional cost applies. If you do not approve the freight quote we will issue a full refund.
- Flat shipping rates and free shipping are also dependent on location. Remote areas may incur extra shipping fees and be advised with additional payment is required prior to dispatch.
PRE-PURCHASE FREIGHT QUOTE ESTIMATES:
- If you wish to receive a freight quote estimate, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are interested in as well as your location so we can provide an accurate freight quote before purchase.
- International shipping is available on select items by email enquiry at: email@example.com
- Please let us know what items you are interested in, your location, and your postcode so we can provide you with an accurate freight quote.
- Payment will be made securely over the phone with a member of our team.