Cire Trudon Ourika Candle | 270g
The iris has been growing in fertile valleys and gardens since ancient times and also played a role in Egyptian mythology: it is symbolic because it is associated with Horus, the falcon god who unites heaven and earth.Â It blooms at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, the Ourika Valley.Â It thrives in the sun and in a rural setting.Â
La Belle MatiÃ¨re Ourika marries a floral top note of gardenia, rose and magnolia with the spicy notes of benzoin and pink pepper to underline the sensual and powdery nature of the iris.
- Head: Gardenia
- Heart: Iris
- Base:Â Benzoin Resin..
- Burn time of 55 - 65 hours.
- Vegetable wax based candle
- Smoke free burn
- Artisanal glass, crafted by hand in Vinci, Italy
- Cotton wick adapted to each fragrance
- Classic style candle, 10.5cm height