Hudson Linen Pillow Cover | Forest | 50x50cm | Libeco Linen
The Hudson linen pillow cover has a gorgeous hand and look about it and will be great for town and country. The sateen weave is also very absorbent, making it both beautiful and practical.
- Washed finish
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- 12.2 oz/yd² - 410 g/m²
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
50 x 50 cm
- Libeco have been passionate about weaving the highest quality linen since 1858 and their belief in flax as a sustainable premier product has only grown throughout the years.
- They are a fifth-generation family run Belgian mill, who are committed to eco-friendly and sustainable practices.
- The mill is certified CO neutral and their mission is to work with flax farmers, spinners and finishers to create the highest possible added value with the smallest possible ecological footprint.
- Only 6 weavers around the world carry the Belgian Linen™ quality label.